Today legal education has the challenge and responsibility of preparing a new generation of creative and dynamic lawyers with professional skills and comprehensive understanding of every law subject, to be dealt with in respect of attending cases of their clients and to become fully responsible for their conviction, convenience and overall satisfaction so far as pleading their respective cases in right earnest, is concerned.
Legal knowledge stands foremost in distinguishing between fair & unfair, noble & ignoble, just & unjust. It has to inculcate values like service, sacrifice, sensitivity and stamina to fight for justice and fair play, to assist the poor and depressed people of our society.
The legal education and profession is one amongst the few that has the potential to make a genuine difference in society. While we see ourselves as facilitators of change, it is the passion and commitment displayed by you that makes change possible.
We assure to provide an integrated and high quality education that elevated the knowledge level of students for leadership roles in career and provides them a solid foundation, blending management theories with practical relevance based learning to combat the volatility in global market place.
We strongly believe that the ethics, values and sense of social justice will give you the power to serve the society and guide to you for your strong legal career.
To be a premier centre for legal education and to be the hub of legal excellence by adopting modern teaching and training techniques. Training to students to perform in highly competitive legal environment. Inculcating in the students, legal ethics and social consciousness, emphasizing on holistic personality growth.
The aims and objectives of SRC Law College are as under:-
- To come up as a centre of excellence in the field of legal education by adopting modern teaching and training techniques.
- To impart high quality legal education and professional training to its students.
- To train law graduates capable of pursuing a career at the Bar, competing for Judicial Services, Civil Services and other services or for placement in National and Multi-National Corporations.
- To promote academic excellence, discipline, personal character, high sense of ethical and moral values and spirit of National integration among the students of SRC Law College.
- To promote sports, co-curricular activities for overall personality development of the students.
The Institute has prescribed the following dress code which is to be observed on all working days and also on every important visit or lecture by visiting dignitaries/ guest speakers:-
Boys : Black trousers, White full sleeved shirt tucked-in, Black Tie, Black leather
shoes and Black socks.
Girls : Black trousers, White full sleeved shirt tucked-in, Black Tie, Black leather shoes and Black socks.
White salwar-kameez, Black dupatta, Black leather shoes and White socks.
Black printed sharee with White full sleeved blouse, Black leather shoes and black socks.
Boys: Black blazer, Black trousers, White shirt, White full sleeved shirt tucked-in, Black Tie, Black leather shoes and Black socks.
Girls: Black blazer, Black trousers, White full sleeved shirt tucked-in, Black Tie, Black leather shoes and Black socks.
Black blazer, White salwar-kameez, Black dupatta, Black leather shoes and White socks.
Black blazer, Black Printed Sharee with white blouse, black leather shoes and black socks.
Being a Law College, SRC Law College insists on high standard of discipline from the students for enhancing the status and reputation of the college of excellence in legal education. The norms and standards for students’ behavior will be lay down, from time to time and the principal shall be the authority to take necessary action against the violator(s} of rules and regulations. The following Code of Conduct to be adhered by the all students of College. Any violation of code of conduct will result in disciplinary action against violator(s):-
- Do not indulge in any act that will tarnish the image of the College.
- Be respectful to all staff/faculty members.
- Be dressed as specified in the Dress Code.
- Do not indulge in smoking. Possession and consumption of all kinds of alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Treat College property with care and help to keep the campus clean and pollution free.
- Students are advised to see the notices displayed on the notice board(s) of College. The notice displayed on the notice boards deemed to have served on the students.
- Don’t participate in any political, antinational, anti-social or undesirable activity in or outside the campus.
- Absence in class without leave is liable to fine.
- Do not indulge in any form of ragging which is STRICTLY PROHIBITED as per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- The decision of the Chairman of SRC Law College shall be final in all the matters.
- A candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right even if he/she is otherwise eligible. The college reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual without assigning any reason.
- The candidate is required to produce original certificates, documents, character certificate, statements of requisite percentage of marks of the qualifying examination at the time of interview/reporting for admission, interviewed/ allowed to complete admission formalities.
- No candidate shall be admitted after the last date of admission.
- Candidates awaiting results of improvement of performance examination shall not be admitted.
- The academic year shall be announced by the University in advanced each year and shall ordinarily be between July to June with winter break and summer vacations.